Monday, March 6, 2017

Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses 2017 1930's & Feedsack Reproduction Prints Block of the Month Club!

Good Monday morning everyone! Thank you to all who joined our 2017 1930's and Feedsack BOM!

Our first Newsletter was sent on March 2nd! Be sure to check your email.  March invoices were sent today. I aim to ship packages 1 - 3 days after receiving cleared payment. 

I want to encourage you to join our 1930's BOM Facebook group! This is a Private Group for subscribers only. We will be sharing tips, techniques and photos of our blocks for lots of inspiration! It is also a great way for me to reach you if any problems arise. 

I may have more slots open soon, so be sure and watch this space and facebook for an announcement when more spaces are available!

This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see what you create!
xo jan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan