Saturday, February 25, 2017

Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses 2017 1930's & Feedsack Reproduction Prints Block of the Month Club!



WOOHOO!! Our 2017 1930's & Feedsack BOM is currently full. Thank you everyone that joined up!  If you wanted to join and did not get a place, please email me and I will let you know when we have openings! 
xo Jan

Hello!
I am super excited to announce the launch of our 
2017 Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses 1930's and Feedsack Reproduction prints Block of the Month Club exclusively from Featherweight Quilt Company!

  This will be a 10 month program running March 2017 thru December 2017. Once subscribed you will be automatically enrolled in our club program.

What you will receive:

 Each month for 10 months you will be sent a package that will include adorable and fun fabric to create three Patchwork of the Crosses quilt blocks along with a Paper Pieces 100 piece package of 1" Honeycomb cardstock templates. We will be making 30 Patchwork of the Crosses quilt blocks using a 5x6 block layout. 

 Fabrics will be focused on 1930's and Feedsack Reproduction prints along with coordinated dots, stripes and solids. You will also receive a 100pc package of 1" Honeycomb cardstock templates. You will use 72 of the Honeycombs each month to make your POTC blocks and the remaining 28 each month you will use for part of your background honeycombs. You will need to purchase 4 - 6 yards of background fabric and 2 - 3 yards of connecting and cornerstone fabric of your choice separately. I recommend you purchase plenty of background and connecting/cornerstone fabric in case you decide to make a larger quilt. Each month there will be at least one additional fabric remaining from your block fabrics that can be used for the centers of the cornerstones for a fun and scrappy look. I do reserve the right to substitute fabric where necessary.

 We will also have a facebook group for subscribers only where we will show and discuss layout and occasional fussy cutting options so I encourage you to join the facebook group.  I will not be showing block layout every month however occasionally there will be opportunities to fussy cut and I will share these along with other tips and techniques within the facebook group. I will also be sending out periodic newsletters.

 You do need to have a basic knowledge of English Paper Piecing. There is a Patchwork of the Crosses tutorial at the top of this blog.
 I do recommend using the 1" Honeycomb Acrylic for cutting your shapes and for occasional fussy cutting. I also recommend a good quality thread.My favorite thread for English Paper Piecing is Aurifil 50 weight. I also recommend Foxglove Cottage Straws or Sharps Needles. I use sizes 10 or 11. If you are not familiar with these needles, I have Sample packs and vials in my ETSY shop along with Acrylics and threads. I also have the 1" Square cardstock templates and acrylics along with edge finishing pieces. I cannot combine orders from the ETSY shop with the BOM subscription. 

 Currently the 2017 Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses 1930's and Feedsack Reproduction prints Block of the Month Club is open to US residents only. The program is a 10 month program and will run March 2017 thru December 2017 and is noncancellable.  The costs of the Club is $24.95 per month and this includes shipping within the United States. I do not keep your credit card information on file.  Each month March thru December 2017 you will receive a Paypal invoice by the 5th of each month for $24.95. You may remit payment from your Paypal account or by credit/debit cards thru paypal. Your BOM Club kit will ship within 3 business days after receiving cleared payment. (Please note that e-checks take longer to clear and may delay shipment. I do recommend setting up a Paypal account.)

 Signup forms are below. ( If you are having problems with the signup form, please contact me).  Be sure to use the correct email and mailing address of where you would like your 2017 Patchwork of the Crosses 1930's Feedsack Reproduction Prints BOM Club package to be sent. Please fill out ALL lines of the form. You will be sent a confirmation email that you must validate before your registration is complete.  There are only a select number of memberships available and the signup form will be removed when all the spaces are filled.  By signing up below, you agree to participate in the full 10 month program.

I am so excited to start on this fun and exciting BOM with you! 
Please let me know if you have any questions.
xo jan

PS. There will also be a few little surprises and treats along the way :)!


UPDATE:     We are currently full - please email me and I will keep your name on a list for when we have openings. xo jan

7 comments :

  1. I love this plan! Count me in! ... :-) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to receive the first packet, COUNT ME IN!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am excited to start another POTC. I am just about finished my last POTC, just sewing the rows together, when finished I will post a picture,

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I email you regarding future BOM on Lucy Boston?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, Jan, this is such a wonderful idea!! Good luck on it and I hope you all have a wonderful 10 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to join your Lucy Boston BOM. Please keep me posted when joining opportunities arise again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to join when/if spots open up

    ReplyDelete

Hey yall!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment and if you have a blog, feel free to grab a tractor button from the sidebar and plow along with me! Ain't no tellin what we'll get in to.
xo jan